HEALTHY, HAPPY EATING TO BE MORE ALIVE!
Enjoy a Special Morning of Eating & Learning
The Holywood Library – Saturday 15th October
I’m confident that you are already know a lot about food and are interested in learning about healthy eating for YOU.
Not just choosing any recipe book, but a guide to a more specific way to eat to help your body be more alive, energetic and healthy.
This is the workshop for you!
– GET A TASTE -This isn’t all talking, you will taste great healthy food throughout our morning:
• Enjoy a delicious homemade treat with your tea when you arrive.
• Homemade scones will appear at our break.
• You will have a chance to sample each of the dishes created during the cookery demonstrations.
So no need to eat a big breakfast that morning.
– GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE -Between homemade refreshments, scones and treats we will learn how food can energise our body system into working well:• Strengthen our immune system• Energise our Endocrine / Glandular System (thyroid, blood sugar, etc.)
• Improve our digestive system (leaky gut, IBS, bowel problems)
• Avoid inflammation in our bodies
• Clear skin problems – Psoriasis, Eczema, etc.
I will also deal with tricky questions: Do we really need to detox? Are supplements worthwhile? How can food help us achieve vitality, zest and purpose?
This essential morning will leave you informed, entertained, well fed and ready to enjoy healthy eating. I will give each of you a comprehensive handout to keep for future reference and a surprise offer, exclusive to you.
The Library in Holywood, on High Street, is a wonderful venue & easily found:
– Good access by train with a short stroll from the station.
– A Free car park at the top of High Street on Belfast Road, around 8 min walk.
You’ll find the Library to be a comfortable and welcoming space.
Earlybirds tickets booked before Saturday 17th are £35 each, after his tickets are £45.
To be sure I cater for the right number, please pre-book with the Paypal (all cards accepted), by visiting my website, www.maryannahanse.com or simply by giving me notice that you will be coming on the day (email firstname.lastname@example.org) and paying by cheque or cash.
BOOKING DEADLINE 12th OCTOBER
This is my most ambitious and special event so far, full of knowledge and delicious food, I hope you’ll come and get a taste of how great healthy eating can be on Saturday 15th October.